TEC vide notification has released exemption for Parameter of session Border controller.
Mandatory Testing and Certification of Telecom Equipment (MTCTE)
The Indian Telegraph (Amendment) Rules, 2017, provides that every telecom equipment must undergo mandatory testing and certification before its sell or import. The detailed procedure for Mandatory Testing and Certification of Telecom Equipment (MTCTE) is given in MTCTE procedure document. The testing is to be carried out by TEC designated labs and based upon their test reports certificate shall be issued by TEC. This portal is developed for online administration of Mandatory Testing and Certification of Telecom Equipment (MTCTE) processes.
TEC MTCTE Certification Process
- Identify applicable ER of product.
- Account creation of application in MTCTE portal
- Testing of product as per relevant ER (essential requirement) in TEC designated laboratory
- Submission of test report and requisite documents in MTCTE portal
- Scrutinization of application by TEC officials
- Issuing of TEC certificate by the department
Certification Types offered by TEC
- MTCTE Certification
- Voluntary Certification